To all my fellow Partners in Conscientious Crime: I have been swamped lately trying to get Santa ready for Christmas.
All my elves have been working overtime. Cracking the whip takes a lot out of me and I often need to take a “time out” to gather my diabolical thoughts and smoke a healthy marijuana cigarette.
Occupy Christmas has asked us not to get too caught up in the spirit of shopping for plastic shit from foreign lands that make the elite even richer. It will probably get thrown out anyway. They encourage us (and so does ex-con Martha Stewart) to make your gifts this year or buy from a local mom and pop shop.
So this year I propose you give your friends and family something they really want for the holidays … WEED!
But don’t just hand it to them in the time honored baggie. Dress it up a bit.
Spinakopita Puff Pastry
12 grams Shake Flour (see recipe below)
1 cup finely diced onion
6 cups fresh spinach and or broccoli
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/2 tsp salt
Dash of pepper
3 tbsp fresh chopped dill
1.5 cup of feta cheese
8 sheets of phyllo pastry
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Pre-heat oven 350°F.
2. Melt 1/2-cup butter in saucepan and put in small dish for brushing phyllo pastry.
3. Begin sautéing butter and *shake flour in saucepan. After a few minutes add your diced onions. Then after another 5 minutes add your broccoli.
4. While those are sautéing generously grease your baking pan with melted butter.
5. Brush melted butter on phyllo pastry one sheet at a time layering the pan with about 5 sheets.
6. Remove sauté from stove and pour into baking pan with phyllo pasty layers.
7. Crumble feta cheese evenly over filling.
8. Toss on top chopped parsley, dill, salt and pepper.
9. Whip eggs slightly and them pour them evenly over filling.
10. Fold excess phyllo pastry over filling to create a top.
11. Add another layer or two of phyllo pastry bushed with melted butter on top. Cut excess off around sides and fold the rest into the pan.
12. Place in pre-heated oven for 40 minutes.
13. Remove from oven and flip immediately onto serving tray.
14. Garnish and serve.
1.) Dry marijuana leaves.
2.) Ground into powder and sift.
For extra conversion resulting in higher potency place desire amount of shake flour into a crock-pot with secure lid and dry cook on low heat for 1 hour.