I want to thank everyone who has been sending me mail and books while I’m here at North Fraser Pretrial. Unfortunately, I’m still not getting a lot of my mail due to inappropriate content, missing return addresses, and other silly things like included illegal Post-It notes or staples.
Here is a brief podcast about how to send me mail properly and my shout-out of thank-yous to those who have been able to get through!
Download ‘How to send Marc mail’ MP3 (Right click to save)
Write to Marc at this address:
1451 Kingsway Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC
You must include a return address on all mail.
Any mail including the following items will be considered contraband by the guards who read the mail, and will be returned to you at your cost!
- Stickers, labels, tape & correction fluid(white-out), post it notes
- Anything glued on (including cards and glitter glue)
- Stamps, envelopes, writing paper, lottery tickets
- Polaroid photos, photo albums, revealing photos & inappropriate material ie. Marijuana leaf, logos
- Musical Cards
- Address books, calendars
- Hardcover books, magazines, newspapers, crossword puzzles, etc. (exception: NEW soft cover books ordered online from www.chapters.indigo.ca or directly couriered from publisher or photo copied.)
- Paperclips, staples, pins
- Feathers, dried flowers, etc.
- Telephone calling cards, plastic cards, laminated items
- Pencils, pens, sharp objects
- Excessive perfume, lipstick etc.
- Scanned positive for an illegal substance
- Unknown Substance
- Unknown sender
- Unknown senders
- Court ordered No Contact
Ideas of what you can send Marc!
- Soft covered books ordered ONLY from www.chapters.indigo.ca
- Letters telling Marc what you are currently doing to support him
- Photos of you with your FREE MARC EMERY t-shirt
- Photos of you actively supporting Marc