Spring 2008 will see hemp as the hottest earth-friendly fashion trend. Cannabis Culture previews some offerings from the best hemp, organic and sustainable clothing companies in the market. All of the accessories are authentic vintage – another great way for eco-minded shoppers to find stylish items without having to buy brand new.
• Black hemp skirt with raw silk bow (Hemp Hoodlamb, $60) • Purple organic cotton top (HT Naturals, $50) • Black hemp hat (Livity, $45) • Hippo Glass pipe (CCHQ store, $300)
• Cream hemp & raw silk bomber jacket (Hemp Hoodlamb, $90) • Burgundy bamboo & organic cotton v-neck shirt (HT Naturals, $45) • Grey hemp & cotton skirt (Livity, $35)
• Black organic cotton long-sleeve shirt (HT naturals, $45) • Grey hemp tank top (Hemp Hoodlamb, $25) • Green hemp shorts (Hemp Hoodlamb, $55) • Recycled gold gum wrapper bag (Ecoist, $80)
• Green hemp & cotton sweater worn as dress (Satori, $65) • Black organic cotton leggings (Rawganique, $50) • Natural hemp hat (Livity, $45)
• Black hemp shirt worn as dress (Hemptique, $35) • Yellow hemp polo shirt (Hemp Hoodlamb, $45)