? Matt and Ayla in Texas got the CC Hot Box vaporizer and CC #1 signed by Marc Emery
? Mark in Iowa got a CC Hot Box vaporizer
? Keith in Indiana got a Space Case metal sifter grinder
? Sarah in Albert got a complete set of Reefer Magnets
? Zack in Montana got a CC #1 signed by Marc Emery
? Shaun in Alberta got a No Extradition t-shirt.
FOR THIS ISSUE, THE PRIZES ARE:
? CC Hot Box vaporizer and Indoor/Outdoor Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes (value $210)
? CC Hot Box vaporizer (value $180)
? 12-issue CC subscription or renewal (value $60)
? Indoor/Outdoor Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes (value $30) Please finish the puzzles and mail in to CC Magazine no later than June 15th, 2006 to be entered in the draw. Winners will be announced in issue 62!
15 – 199 West Hastings Street
? ? ? ? ?
Every letter is part of a word, including over 50 varieties of marijuana! Find the BIG words in the story somewhere in the grid.
A man came up with a SWIFT PLAN to do MORE for legalization. He was as MILD as a DOVE, so he was not a FAN of the TONE or attitude of the low-life GOON so common in the RUM-running era. He also HELD a LOW opinion of LAW enforcement because of the brutal WAR on drugs. Unlike George BUSH junior, this man could put a NOUN and a verb together, so he decided to use his brilliant business skills and sold marijuana seeds on the WEB to generate legalization money. Some said he was a big FISH, like a TUNA in a little pond, while others said his name was MUD. But everyone TUNED in to his story once the United States tried to take him down, because he provided a RICH source of CASH for activism and created an anti-prohibition NET-work around the world by selling seeds.
There were hundreds of strains in his catalog, including AFGHANI, BLACK DOMINA, BLAZE, BLUEBERRY, CHEMO, COLUMBIAN, DURBAN POISON, DUTCH, FLO, GOD BUD, GRAPE, HASHPLANT, HAWAIIAN, HOG, INDIGO, ISIS, JACK HERER, JAMAICAN, KAHUNA, KALIMIST, KGB, KUSH, LEMON SKUNK, MANGO, MARLEYS COLLIE, MAZAR, MIKADO, MK ULTRA, NAGANO, NEBULA, NEPALESE, OASIS, PASSION, ROMUL AN, SAGE, SATIVA , SENSI STAR , SHAMAN , SHEHERAZADE, SHISHKABERRY, SHIVA, SUPREME, SWISS, THAI, THUNDER, TREAT, TRUE BLUE, TWILIGHT, VOODOO, WHITE WIDOW, WHITE WIZARD, and WILLY JACK. This man thought people should be able to access every cannabis seed they could ever want so together they would Overgrow the Government!
As simple as it ought to be! Figure out the words and place them in the grid.
1. Stoners like to use Visine ___ because ?it gets the red out?.
7. In USA federal marijuana cases, the courts ___ any medicinal evidence.
10. Our pot laws need a Mr. Fix-It, a ___ to fix things up!
12. To get Mr. Rosenthal?s answer, you just have to ?Ask ___?.
14. Got munchies? Have an ___ Henry.
15. Appreciate how a song is ___ by listening to it stoned!
17. Abbr. for regarding.
18. Cannabis can be grown in cornfields in this state (abbr.).
20. A grower that?s never seen or caught is a stealth ___ farmer!
21. Before they were the stoner band Led Zeppelin, these musicians were the stoner band, The ___!
23. A prefix meaning African-related. A popular ?70s hairstyle.
25. Stand up for the BC3 and say ?___ ___?! (2 words).
28. Need some ___ about pot? Learn something from Pot.TV!
29. Marc Emery made London?s City Lights one of Canada?s most famous ___.
34. The DEA has a lot of ___ trying to bring an unwanted drug war to Canada!
36. An abbr. for Toronto, where the Kindred Cafe and Hot Box Cafe are located.
37. A host of studies have confirmed again that regular use of pot is ___ after all!
38. Reports about mothers who use cannabis proved that breast___ is safe for nursing children.
40. Zeus was in love with ___ so Hera changed her into a cow.
41. ?Et ___, Brute?? said a dying Julius Caesar, according to the pot-smoking William Shakespeare.
42. When the US war on weed operates in Canada, they are enforcing their laws outside of their ___ (jurisdiction).
45. The Herbal-Aire vaporizer is a ___ version of the Volcano.
46. Michelle, who used to have the last name Rainey-___, was the organizer of Vancouver?s famous Tokers Bowls.
1. The DEA vs. ___, the ?leader? of the marijuana movement.
2. If ?just following orders? is a cop?s excuse for persecuting the cannabis culture, they are no better than a programed ___, a mindless robot.
3. Pot people are sometimes offered the option of ___ instead of prison.
4. The police say there is a grow-___ every block or two in big cities.
5. Address the crowds at pot rallies with a bullhorn, a portable ?___? (abbr.) device.
6. Potheads tend to view each other as ?brother and sister? or as ?bro and ___?.
7. An ___bus subscription to Cannabis Culture is the best pot package you can buy (see page 90)!
8. Even the finest Italian pot connoiseurs would say BC bud is ?___?!
9. The Tokers Bowl was where you?d meet the ?___ crowd? of the cannabis culture.
11. When a weed dealer on the street sees a cop heading his way, he ___.
13. The warrant for the arrest of the Canadians known as the BC3 was issued at the behest of the American ___.
16. The Old Testament (Exodus 30:23) said only priests (sons of ___) could use the sacred cannabis anointing oil.
19. If you don?t like the fact that cannabis grows naturally on earth with every other ?seed-bearing herb?, talk to The ___!
22. Charles Scott?s seed business. The name of Russell Bennet?s play.
24. Bubbleman uses the all-glass _ _OR.
25. Anyone who still promotes the discredited ?gateway drug? idea must be one of these (a fool, a simpleton).
26. Puff Mama just opened the pot-friendly caf? Clandestiny in Toronto, ___ (abbr. for a province). Pot turns some people ___!
27. At Cannabis Culture magazine, Jodie Giesz-Ramsay acts as Emery?s ?___? (a naval abbr. for ?executive officer?).
29.___adonna is a strain from Paradise Seeds.
31. Persians traditionally use the ___ for smoking fl avored tobacco, but pot people use it for cannabis!
32. The most common name for marijuana.
33. Some very potent cannabis has the scent and the name of this animal.
35. King Henry ___ (Roman numerals) commanded cultivation of marijuana hemp.
39. Extracted marijuana bud crystals (trichomes) that have not yet been pressed into hashish.
42. A hermaphrodite plant is ?__?
43. People in the US have voted for medicinal marijuana, and the feds fight it even though the Constitution says ?___ the people? are supposed to be in charge.
44. Pot grows in the Hoosier state, often outside near cornfields. (abbr.)