- Put milk (soy or dairy) and cannabis into a double boiler
- Cook on medium heat for half an hour, stirring often
- Strain cannabis from milk and discard
- Store milk in an air tight container in the fridge
Wake and Bake Cakes
These pancakes are fantastic served with cannabis margarine and maple syrup.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup cannabis milk
- Pre-heat griddle or frying pan while making the pancake batter. Do this over medium high flame.
- Put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and blend. Minimal stirring is required, and the batter should be somewhat lumpy. This makes the pancakes light and fluffy. If you beat the batter smooth, your pancakes will be tough n’ chewy.
- Oil griddle slightly – pour batter. Flip the pancakes when the surface bubble up. You may need to lower the heat a little to keep the pancakes from burning, but the higher the heat, the lighter the pancakes.
then later on that day…
Fantastic Pot Pasta
- 2 cup shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cup cannabis milk (1/4 oz. bud or 1/2 oz. leaf)
- half of a green (or red or yellow) pepper
- half of a onion
- a glove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons margarine (cannabis margarine!)
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon wet mustard
- fresh dill spice
- 3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- soy sauce
- Boil pasta until complete. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute veggies until onion is transparent. Set aside with pasta.
- Melt margarine completely. Add flour to produce a thick paste. Add more flour if needed.
- Blend in cannabis milk. Wisk until all is blended. Add heat to make the saute thick.
- When desired consistency is achieved (be careful, sauce burns easily), add pasta and veggies.
- Heat all together and serve.