I’m always fascinated by the number of people who use google to punch in a cannabis strain to start their research. My analytics is packed with strain names and marijuana keywords. Thought I would compile a top ten marijuana strain list for Feb because lists on the Internet are popular. As the number of medical marijuana states grows so too does the number of people searching for information.
1) Purple Kush – There’s an almost narcotic pain relieving effect. My pain became almost none existent. Best, it was very long lasting. Just a small amount in my volcano vaporizer produced an incredible effect.
2) White Widow – I do have high expectations with white widow.
3) Jean Guy – Jean Guy is one of the few truly fantastic medical marijuana strains for people withfibromyalgia. At least those are my findings.
4) Pink Kush – It’s kush-y goodness was great to the last Volcano Digit vapor bag. My chronic pain dropped three spots.
5) White Russian – White Russian is a downward couch lock stone with little flavor.
6) Master Kush – The marijuana buds produced heavy dank couch locking vapor bags that were a joy to inhale. Stoners who like to sit down for an unwinding session with friends will love this indica strain. Nothing but bullet time!
7) OG Kush – A dense nugs that broke up beautifully. No complaints.
8) Great White Shark it’s not a couch locking stone. Not for kicking your feet in the easy chair to passively watch sharks in their natural environment. Instead you’ll find yourself cheering on the sharks. Leaping up shouting, ‘Eat that swimmer.’
9) Sour Diesel It was a seriously tasty sativa toke. The sour-ish flavour lingered on my pallet long after the exhale. The flavor filled my mouth and nose with a delightful sour zing.
10) Sour Aliens – The high was clear headed and creative with just enough couch-locking properties.