Space Cakes are fun and easy to make. You can make this one as a full cake, or use a muffin tin to make a dozen mini cakes, which is how I like them best. These treats are out of this world! I make them often.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil or softened butter
(or ganja butter, optional)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. vinegar
1) Mix all the dry stuff into one bowl.
2) Mix all the wet stuff into another bowl.
3) Gently brown about 1 ounce shake, leaf or trimmings and add to dry bowl. (if using buds, use about 1/4 to 1/2 oz)
4) Combine both bowls together. Stir until mixed.
5) Pour mix into a cup-lined muffin tin, or into a 9×13″ square cake pan, or into two 8″ round cake pans.
6) Bake at 350?F for about 20 min.
If you like, you can add frosting and sprinkles to make them sweeter and decorative. Have fun with it!
Enjoy a sweet buzz!