Bubblehash is a heavenly hash made using cold water extraction of trichomes from plant material. It is highly potent and delicious whether smoked or eaten. I love to use bubblehash when cooking, but any good hash will do. Have fun!
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 oz bubblehash, crumbled if possible (any hash will work)
4 squares unsweetened chocolate
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup walnuts (optional)
(1) Melt butter in saucepan over med/low heat.
(2) Add bubblehash and mix well.
(3) Add chocolate and stir constantly until mixture is melted.
Set this mixture aside to cool
(4) In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and salt until frothy.
(5) Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
(6) Add flour and mix well.
(7) Fold in chocolate mixture and nuts.
(8) Pour into a greased 3L (9 x 13?) baking dish.
(9) Bake at 350 for exactly 25 min (middle rack).
(10) Cool completely before cutting.
You can replace the bubblehash with 2 oz. of finely ground cannabis.
Makes 24 potent brownies (about 1/2 gram hash each.)