The arrest and jailing of American medical cannabis patients received national coverage in Canada and the U.S. We show you the CBC coverage, Steve Kubby being released, and an interview with Ken Hayes.
IN OTHER NEWS. . .
EXCLUSIVE LEGAL BRIEFING BY JOHN CONROY:
Canada’s top med-pot attorney John Conroy discusses the Kubby, Tuck, Hayes cases in depth.
A film clip of suspected DEA agents spying on Kubby and Tuck. One of these men was identified at the arrest and at hearings held for Kubby and Tuck. He was spotted at hearings and in a dark blue American pickup truck with Washington state plates, following the Canadian Immigration van used to transport Kubby and Tuck, after their arrest.
Join our e-list for automatic show updates.
* CN BC: Former California Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate Arrested, Tahoe Daily Tribune, (19 Apr 2002)
* CN BC: Medical-Pot Activist Freed, Sacramento Bee, (23 Apr 2002)
* Canada: Canada Arrests Third Pot Activist, The Press Democrat, (21 Apr 2002)
* CN BC: 4 PUB LTE, 1 LTE: He Desperately Needs Pot, The Province, (21 Apr 2002)
* CN BC: Kubby Faces Marijuana Charges In Canada, Auburn Journal, (21 Apr 2002)
* CN BC: One Steve On Bail, The Other’s In Jail, The Province, (19 Apr 2002)
* Canada: Kubby Busted While In Canada, Auburn Journal, (18 Apr 2002)
* Canada: California Men Face Hearing In Canada, The Press Democrat, (18 Apr 2002)
* US CA: Medical Marijuana Activist Kubby Arrested In Canada, Sacramento Bee, (18 Apr 2002)
* CN BC: Medical Pot Advocates Arrested, The Province, (17 Apr 2002)